Born on March 27, 1954, Gerard Batten is an English politician who is a founding member and the current leader of UKIP, and a Member of the European Parliament representing the European parliamentary constituency of London. On 14 April 2018, Gerard Batten was elected unopposed as the Leader of UKIP. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He was a salesman for British Telecom before entering politics.
Gerard Batten Parents/Religion
Born in Harold Hill, he is a politician.
Gerard Batten Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gerard Joseph Batten
- Nicknames: Gerard
- Birthday: March 27, 1954
- Age: 64 years old
- Birthplace: Harold Hill, England, UK
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Batten was a member of the Anti-Federalist League, an early Eurosceptic party political electoral formation in 1992 to 1993.
- He was one of the founding members of the United Kingdom Independence Party in 1993, and was its first General Secretary from 1994 to 1997.
- Before entering politics he was employed as a salesman for British Telecom.
- On 14 April 2018, Gerard Batten was elected unopposed as the Leader of UKIP.
I received the backing of all three UKIP Lords, our major donors, our MEPs, our London and Welsh Assembly Members, and party activists and members from all over the UK.