Born on April 14, 1976, Georgina Chapman is an English fashion designer and actress who is known for Project Runway All Stars (2012), Match Point (2005) and Awake (2007). She recently became a center of attraction when her husband Harvey Weinstein, the legendary producer was the subject of a number of allegations – including from film star Ashley Judd – published in the New York Times. To know more about Georgina, read the article below.
Before Fame: She graduated from Wimbledon School of Art and Chelsea College of Art and Design
Georgina Chapman Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in London, England, Chapman is the daughter of Caroline Wonfor and Brian Chapman, a co-owner of the fair-trade organic coffee company Percol.
Georgina Chapman Affair/Married/Husband
She started dating film producer, Harvey Weinstein in December 2004 and married on 15 December 2007. They have two children: India Pearl, and Dashiell Max Robert.
For more information on Georgina, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Georgina Rose Chapman
- Nicknames: Georgina Chapman
- Birthday: April 14, 1976
- Age: 41 years old
- Birthplace: London, England
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Wimbledon School of Art, Chelsea College of Art and Design
- Profession: Actress, fashion designer
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: Harvey Weinstein
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: 19 million USD (approx)
- Height: 5 feet 10½ inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a former model.
- She and Keren Craig are co-founder of the fashion label Marchesa.
- In December 15, 2007, she married her boyfriend of 3 years Harvey Weinstein.
- Her fragrance of choice is Tom Ford’s Black Orchid.
Not Available at the moment