Born on February 10, 1961, George Stephanopoulos is an American television host, political commentator and former Democratic advisor who is the current chief anchor and the chief political correspondent for ABC News. He is also a co-anchor of Good Morning American and the host of ABC’s Sunday morning This Week.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Columbia University and Balliol College, Oxford.
George Stephanopoulos Ethnicity/Religion
George was born in Fall River, Massachusetts, to Nickolista Gloria and Rovert George Stephanopoulos. His parents are of Greek descent and his father is a Greek Orthodox priest.
George Stephanopoulos Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Alexandra Wentworth. They married in 2001 and have two daughters together. They live in Manhattan. For more information, visit his twitter.
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) June 15, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Robert Stephanopoulos
- Nicknames: George
- Birthday: February 10, 1961
- Age: 58 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Fall River, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Columbia University, Balliol College
- Profession: Television host, political commentator
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: His parents are of Greek descent
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Alexandra Wentworth (m. 2001)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a former Democratic advisor.
- He is the currently the chief and the chief political correspondent for ABC News, and a co-anchor of Good Morning America.
- He is also the host of ABC’s This Week.
- He rose to fame as a communications director for the 1992 presidential campaign Bill Clinton.
- His parents are of Greek descent.
- While in his youth, he became a follower of he Greek Orthodox faith and considered entering the priesthood.
- He started his early career by working on the Michael Dukakis 1988 US Presidential campaign.
- He has a masters degree in theology.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Four years in the White House and two presidential campaigns is an awful long time. In politics, every year in the White House is like dog years, six years off your life.