Born in August 1987, George Papadopoulos is an American former foreign policy advisor who server in Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. He became a center of attraction when On October 5, 2017, Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to making false statements to FBI agents about contacts he had with the Russian government in 2016 relating to U.S.-Russia relations and Donald Trump’s campaign. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from DePaul University.
George Papadopoulos Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in United States, he comes from a family of Greek heritage. He graduated from Niles West High School in Skokie, Illinois, in 2005. He graduated with an undergraduate degree in political science from DePaul University in 2009.
George Papadopoulos Affair/Dating/Married
Not available at the moment. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) October 25, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Papadopoulos
- Nicknames: George
- Birthday: August 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Illinois
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: DePaul University
- Profession: former policy advisor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Greek
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was born to a family of Greek heritage.
- Papadopoulos was an unpaid intern at the Hudson Institute in 2011 and later work as a contact research assistant to a senior fellow at the institute
- In 2014, Papadopoulos authored op-ed pieces in Israeli publications. In one, published in the right-wing Arutz Sheva, Papadopoulos argued that the U.S. should focus on its “stalwart allies” Israel, Greece, and Cyprus to “contain the newly emergent Russian fleet”.
- Beginning in December 2015, he served on the National Security and Foreign Policy Advisory Committee for Ben Carson’s campaign for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
- Papadopoulos was arrested at Washington Dulles Airport on July 27, 2017, and he has since been cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller in his investigation.
- Papadopoulos’s arrest and guilty plea became public on October 30, 2017, when court documents showing the guilty plea were unsealed