Born on April 23, 1961, George Lopez is an American comedian and actor is best known for being co-creator, writer, producer and starring on the sitcom George Lopez which aired from 2002 to 2007. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended San Fernando High School.
George Lopez Ethnicity/Religion
George was born in Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California to Frieda and Anastsio Lopez. He is of Mestizo Mexican descent. He was raised by his maternal grandmother and step-grandfather as he was deserted by his father when he was two months old and by his mother when he was 10 years old.
George Lopez Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to Ann Serrano from 1993 to 2011 and have a daughter. For more information, visit his twitter.
— George Lopez (@georgelopez) June 16, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: George Edward Lopez
- Nicknames: George Lopez
- Birthday: April 23, 1961
- Age: 58 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: San Fernando High School
- Profession: Comedian, actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Latin
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Ann Serrano (m. 1993; div. 2011)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is of Mestizo Mexican descent.
- He was deserter by his father when he was 2 months and by his mother when he was 10 years old and was raised by his maternal grandmother.
- He started his professional career after he was approached by actress Sandra Bullock for him to produce and star in a comedy in 2000.
- He co-created, wrote, producer and stared on the sitcom George Lopez which aired from 2002 to 2007.
- He is a two-time host of the Latin Grammy Awards, and a co-host of the Emmy Awards.
- He has received several honors for his work and contributions to Latino community.
- He released his autobiography Why You Crying. It was co-written by Armen Keteylan.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I had a very difficult childhood. I was surrounded by people who had both parents, which made me feel different. Having a bit of a rougher existence early on, it made me appreciate the work ethic that my grandparents instilled in me.