Born in April 8, 1982, Gennady Golovkin, often known by his nickname “GGG” or “Triple G” is a Kazakhstani professional boxer who currently holds he unified WBA, WBC, IBF, and IBO middleweight titles. The 5 feet 10 inch boxer is one of the most active boxer who won his first major world championship in 2010 by defeating Milton Nunez and winning the WBA Interim middleweight title. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He made his professional debut in 2000.
Gennady Golovkin Family/Parents/Siblings
Born in n the city of Karaganda in the Kazakh SSR, Soviet Union (now Karagandy, Kazakhstan), he is the son of Gennady Ivanovich Golovkin, a Russian coal miner and Elizaveta Golovkina. He has three brothers, two elder named Sergey and Vadim and a twin, Max. Sergey and Vadim had encouraged Golovkin to start boxing when Golovkin was eight years old.
Gennady Golovkin Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gennady Gennadyavich Golovkin
- Nicknames: GGG, Triple G
- Birthday: April 8, 1982
- Age: 35 years old
- Birthplace: Karaganda, Kazakh SSR, Soviet Union (now Karagandy, Kazakhstan)
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Professional boxer
- Nationality: Kazakhstani
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Alina
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $25 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 72 kg
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 43 inches
- Biceps: 17 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2010, he won his first major world championship, the WBA interim middleweight title.
- In September 2016, he claimed that he was cheated out of Olympic 2004.
- His favorite boxers are Sugar Ray Robinson and Marvin Hagler.
- Golovkin can speak four languages Kazakh, German, Russian and English.
- In July 2016, he was ranked as the world’s number one middleweight by The Ring magazine and BoxRec.