Born in December 28, 1954, Gayle King is an American television personality, journalist, and author who is a co-anchor of the CBS News morning show CBS This Morning and is an editor for O, The Oprah Magazine. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Maryland.
Gayle King Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chevy Chase, Maryland, she was born ti Scott and Peggy King. She graduated from University of Maryland with double degree in sociology and psychology.
Gayle King Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to William G. Bumpus from 1982 to 1993. They have 2 children.
Visit her twitter for more information.
When you say that you need help, do you think you need to go to therapy? Have you been to therapy? — @GayleKing
“Absolutely. At this point, I'm definitely talking about that.” — @RKelly
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) March 6, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gayle King
- Nicknames: Gayle
- Birthday: December 28, 1954
- Age: 64 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Chevy Chase, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: University of Maryland
- Profession: television personality, journalist, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: William G. Bumpus (m. 1982 div. 1993)
- Children: 2
Who is R Kelly? Click here to find out.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Her current weight is not known at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She graduated from the University of Maryland with double degree in psychology and sociology.
- Her career started as a production assistant at WJZ-TV in Baltimore.
- She was inducted into the Broadcasting & Cable Hall of Fame in 2018.
We’re all spending way too much of our time and energy trying to fight the stuff we can’t change.