Born on October 10, 1967, Gavin Newsom is an American politician who is serving as the 49th and current lieutenant Governor of California since 2011. As a member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as the Mayor of San Francisco from 2004 to 2011. His competition in the 2018 gubernatorial election is John Cox. For more information read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Santa Clara University.
Gavin Newsom Ethnicity/Religion
Born in San Francisco, California, he was born to Tessa Thomas and William Alfred Newsom III. His parents separated when he two and divorced in 1972.
Gavin Newsom Affair/Married/Wife/Kids
He was previously married to Kimberly Guilfoyle. They married in 2001 and divorced in 2006. He is currently married to Jennifer Sieber. (m. 2008). He has four children. For more information, visit his twitter.
CALIFORNIA: Don’t sit this one out. Time to get out and VOTE!
Polls are open from 7AM to 8PM. Find your polling place here ➡️ https://t.co/WdOnZTR0lN.
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) November 6, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gavin Christopher Newsom
- Nicknames: Gavin Newsom
- Birthday: October 10, 1967
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, US
- Current Residence: California, US
- Education: Santa Clara University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: describes himself as Irish Catholic rebel
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Kimberly Guilfoyle (m. 2001 – div. 2006), Jennifer Siebel (m. 2008)
- Children: 4 years old
- Net Worth: $10 million USD
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was chosen by Time Magazine as one of 17 “People Who Matter” for 2004.
- He was the mayor of San Francisco from 2004-2011.
- He is a Democrat.
- He is of Irish, Scottish, descent.
- In a 2014 interview with the San Francisco Examiner, he said that the impetus to marry same-sex couples in San Francisco was the 2004 State of the Union address in which President George W. Bush advocated a ban to such marriages through a constitutional amendment.
There is some belief that (US President Barack Obama) actually doesn’t believe in same-sex marriage. But it’s fundamentally inexcusable for a member of the Democratic Party to stand on the principle that separate is now equal, but only on the basis of sexual orientation. We’ve always fought for the rights of minorities and against the whims of majorities.