Born on August 27, 1960, Gary Cohn is an American investment banker who is currently serving as the Director of the National Economic Council and chief economic advisor to President Donald Trump. The former president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs from 2006 to 2017 is a registered Democrat but donated extensively to Republicans and is considered one of the most influential voices in the Trump administration. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from American University
Gary Cohn Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Cleveland, Ohio, Cohn is the son of Victor and Ellen Cohn, an Eastern European Jewish family. His father was an electrician who later became a real estate developer
Gary Cohn Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lisa A Pevaroff-Cohn, have three daughters and reside in New York City. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gary David Cohn
- Nicknames: Gary Cohn
- Birthday: August 27, 1960
- Age: 57 years old
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: American University
- Profession: Investment banker
- Political Party: Democratic (registered)
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Lisa Pevaroff
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $600 million US (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is currently serving as the Director of the National Economic Council and chief economic advisor to President Donald Trump.
- He was formerly the president and chief operating officer of Goldman Sachs from 2006 to 2017
- Cohn is a registered Democrat, but has donated extensively to Republican politicians as well.
- He is considered one of the most influential voices in the Trump administration.
- Gary Cohn was born to an Eastern European Jewish family.
- Cohn was diagnosed with dyslexia at a young age and attended four schools by the time he reached the sixth grade.
- Cohn’s salary at Goldman Sachs was US$22 million in 2014 and $21 million in 2015.
Keep yourself motivated. You’ve got to be motivated, you’ve got to wake up every day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals – short term goals, intermediate goals, and long term goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.