Born on 12 July 1984, Gareth Gates is an English singer-songwriter who was the runner-up in the first season of the talent show Pop Idol. The 35 year old singer has sold over 3.5 million records in UK. Having a stutter, he has talked about it publicly and after using McGuire Programme to manage his problem, he is now a speech coach with the programme. For more information, read the article below.
Gareth Gates Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in West Bowling to Paul and Wendy Broadbent. He has three sisters and grew up with his cousin James who was fostered by his family.
Gareth Gates Affair/Married/Girlfriend
He was married to Suzanne Gates. They split in 2012 and had a child together named Missy. He was recently in relationship with Faye Brookes. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gareth Paul Gates
- Nicknames: Gareth Gates
- Birthday: 12 July 1984
- Age: 35 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: West Bowling, Bradford
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Dixons City Technology College
- Profession: Singer-Songwriter
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an English singer-songwriter.
- He joined Bradford Cathedral choir at the age of nine and even sang for the Queen when she visited in 1997.
- He has achieved Grade 8 in piano, classical guitar and singing.
- He was the runner-up in the first series of the show Pop Idol.
- He has stutter and has talked about his speech impediment publicly.
- He is now a speech coach with the McGuire Programme.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.