Born on September 5, 1986, Francis Ngannou is a Cameroonian-French professional mixed martial artist who currently holds the world record for highest punching power ever measured by the UFC, at 129,161 units. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: At the age of 22, Ngannou began training in boxing, despite reluctance from his family in the beginning.
Francis Ngannou Parents/Ethnicity/Nationality
Born and raised in the village of Batie, Cameron, he lived in poverty and had little forman education growing up.
Francis Ngannou Affair/Dating/Married
Not available at the moment. Contact him on twitter for more information.
— Francis NGannou (@francis_ngannou) April 10, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Francis Ngannou
- Nicknames: Francis
- Birthday: September 5, 1986
- Age: 31 years old
- Birthplace: Batie, Cameron
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Mixed martial artist
- Nationality: Cameroonian, French
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m)
- Weight: 262 lbs (119 kg)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is also known as The Predator.
- He currently holds the world record for highest punching power ever measured by the UFC, at 129,161 units.
- Ngannou lived in poverty and had little formal education growing up.
- At 12 years old, Ngannou started working in a sand quarry in Batié because of a lack of funds. As a youngster, he was approached by various gangs in his village to join them However, he refused and instead decided to use his father’s bad reputation as a street fighter as motivation to do something positive and pursue boxing.
- Ngannou started his MMA career mostly fighting in the French promotion 100% Fight, as well as other regional promotions in Europe.