Born in 1965, Fiona Hill is an American (British born) foreign affairs and national security official who specialty is in former Soviet Union, European and Russian affairs. She served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for European and Russian Affairs to President Donald Trump from April 2017 to August 2019.
On 14 October 2019, she testified before Congress as part of the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump for ten hours. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of St. Andrews and Harvard University.
Fiona Hill Ethnicity/Religion
Fiona was born in Bishop Auckland, England, UK to a coal miner and a nurse.
Fiona Hill Affair/Married/Husband
Although we do know that she is married, her husband’s name is not known at the moment. We believe his to be her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Fiona Hill
- Nicknames: Fiona
- Birthday: October 1965
- Age: 54 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Bishop Auckland, England, UK
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of St Andrews, Harvard University
- Profession: Foreign affairs specialist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Her husband’s name is not known at the moment.
- Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a British born American foreign affairs specialist and national security official.
- She is specialized in the Soviet Union and Russian and European affairs.
- She had previously served as an intelligence officer under Presidents including George W. Bush & Barack Obama.
- In April 2017, she was appointed by President Donald Trump as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for European and Russian Affairs on his National Security Council staff; she stepped down in August 2019.
- On 14 October 2019, she testified before Congress as part of the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump for ten hours.
- She is also an author and her books include : The Siberian Curse: How Communist Planners Left Russia Out in the Cold (2003), Energy Empire: Oil, Gas and Russia’s Revival (2004), and Mr. Putin: Operative in the Kremlin (2013).
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.