Born on December 23, 2002 (Vancouver, British Canada, Canada), Finn Wolfhard is best known for his role as Mike Wheeler in the Netflix “Stranger Things”. He is appearing in the film adaptation of Stephen King’s It (2017) as Richie Tozier which is set to release on 8 September 2017.
Before Fame: Before fame, he made his debut as an actor as Zoran in The 100.
Career / Awards: He has worked on The 100, Supernatural, Aftermath, Resurrection, Shakespeare.
Finn Wolfhard’s Parents
Born in Canada, Finn is born to a family of French, German and Jewish descent. His father is a screenwriter and does research on aboriginal land claims. He has an older brother, Nick who is a voice actor.
Finn Wolfhard Relationship
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Finn Wolfhard
- Nicknames: Finn
- Birthday: December 23, 2002
- Age: 14 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: Catholic school in Vancouver
- Profession: Actor, voice actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Finn Wolfhard
- Finn is born in Vancouver, British Canada, Canada.
- His acting career started when he was 12 year old when he performed on The CW show The 100.
- He is best known for his role as Mike Wheeler in the Netflix “Stranger Things”.
- He auditioned for the part of Stranger Things while he was sick in bed.
- Wolfhard is of French, German and Jewish descent.
- He attends a Catholic school in Vancouver.
- He has a older brother, Nick who is a voice actor.
- He is recognized for his high cheekbones.
- Finn admitted to having a fear of clowns despite starring as Richie Tozier in the new “It” movie.
- He was featured in the music video for the song “Guilt Trip” (2014) by Canadian punk band PUP.
It’s my given, full name. Finn’s not short for anything; it’s just Finn Wolfhard. And then Wolfhard means, I think, heart of the wolf in German. What’s funny is I’m German, but then I’m like French – I’m French and German and then Jewish. It’s really weird. I have really weird blood. And then I go to Catholic school, which is really weird.
I’ve just had luck with horror. I’d actually love to do more comedy, but what I really wanna do is an indie drama – an intense indie road-trip movie.