Born in March 2, 1966, Felix Sater is an Russian-born American real estate developer and former managing director of Bayrock Group LLC, a real estate conglomerate. He has also been advisor to many organizations including The Trump Organization, Rixos Hotels and Resorts, and TxOil. He came to media attention in July 2017, when he agreed to co-operate investigators concerning an international money laundering scheme.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Pace University
Felix Sater Family/Religion/Ethnicity/Citizenship
Born in Moscow, Russia, he is born in a Russian Jewish Family. He is the son of Mikhail Sheferovsky and Rachel Sheferovskaya. He has a sister, Regina. The family immigrated to Israel when Felix was 8 years old and came to United States.
Felix Sater Wife/Affair
He is married to Viktoria Sater. The couple resides in Port Washington, New York.
To know more about Felix, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Felix Henry Sater (Felix Mikhailovich Sheferovsky)
- Nicknames: Felix Sater
- Birthday: March 2, 1966
- Age: 51 years old
- Birthplace: Moscow, Russia
- Current Residence: New York City, New York
- Education: Pace University
- Profession: Real estate developer
- Nationality: Russian, American
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Viktoria Sater
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He resides in Port Washington, New York with his wife Viktoria.
- He is an active member of the Chabad of Port Washington and was named their Man of the Year in 2010 and 2014.
- He is the former managing director of Bayrock Group LLC, a real estate conglomerate based out of New York City.
- In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to his involvement in a $40 million stock fraud scheme orchestrated by the Russian Mafia.
- In July 2017, it was reported that Sater had agreed to cooperate with investigators concerning an international money laundering scheme.