Born on October 24, 1967, Esther McVey is a British politician and former businessperson and television presenter who is a member of the Conservative Party and MP for Tatton. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Queen Mary, University of London City, University of London Liverpool John Moores University.
Esther McVey Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Esther was born in Liverpool as Irish Catholic. She spent first two years of her life in foster care as a Barnardo’s child.
Esther McVey Affair/Married/Husband
She is in relationship with Phillip Davies. Visit her twitter for more information.
I believe in social mobility and a safe environment. I’d put more money into schools and police by reducing foreign spending to the generous Labour levels of 2010.
Regular hardworking people who pay into the system want to know they get something back.pic.twitter.com/36D0xezOzP
— Esther McVey (@EstherMcVey1) May 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Esther Louise McVey
- Nicknames: Esther
- Birthday: October 24, 1967
- Age: 51 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Liverpool, England
- Current Residence: Britain
- Education: Queen Mary, University of London City, University of London Liverpool John Moores University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Phillip Davies
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Boris Johnson? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a British conservative politician.
- She is he MP for Tatton.
- She was a businesswoman and television presenter before entering politics.
- She is of Irish Catholic descent.
- Her media career started when she became a co-presenter of the summer holiday’s Children’s BBC’s But First This in 1991.
- Her political career started when she was selected to stand as the Conservative Party candidate in the 2005 general election for the Wirral West constituency. She lost by 1097 votes.
- She is against LGBT rights and same-sex marriage.
Not Available at the moment.