Born on July 2, 1976, Erin Burnett is an American news anchor who is currently the anchor of Erin Burnett OutFront on CNN and serves as an advisor to Donald Trump. She is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Williams College.
Erin Burnett Ethnicity/Religion
Erin was born and raised in Mardela Springs, Maryland to Esther Margaret and Kenneth King Burnett. She is of Irish and Scottish descent.
She is married to David Rubulotta whom she met on a blind date in 2003. They married on December 21, 2012 and have three children together. For more information, visit her twitter.
This thread has made my weekend. https://t.co/vp8zfveUrp
— Erin Burnett (@ErinBurnett) September 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Erin Isabelle Burnett
- Birthday: July 2, 1976
- Age: 43 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Mardela Springs, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Williams College
- Profession: News anchor, journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Husband: David Rubulotta (m. 2012)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: She is probably a millionaire
- Height: Not Available at the moment
- Weight: Not Available at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is currently the anchor of the show on CNN, Erin Burnett OutFront.
- She is serving as an advisor to Donald Trump.
- She is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- She has hosted her show live from the border of Mali, Afghanistan, Rwanda, the United Arab Emirates and Israel.
- She primarily focuses her reporting in the Middle East.
- She is of Irish and Scottish descent.
- She began her career as a financial analyst for Goldman Sachs.
We have to be willing to do whatever it takes to win.
For more updates, visit our site.