Born on November 16, 1980, Eric Swalwell is an American politician who serves as the Us Representative from California’s 15th congressional district. As a member of the Democratic Party, he announced his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination on April 8, 2019. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Campbell University. University of Maryland, College Park , and University of Maryland, Baltimore.
Eric Swalwell Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Sac City, Iowa to Eric Nelson Swalwell and Vicky Joe Swalwell as the first of four sons.
Eric Swalwell Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Brittany Ann Watts (m. 2016) and is his second wife. They have two children together. Information on his first marriage is not known at the moment. Visit his twitter for more information.
— The Last Word (@TheLastWord) April 19, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eric Michael Swalwell Jr.
- Nicknames: Eric Swalwell
- Birthday: November 16, 1980
- Age: 38 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Sac City, Iowa, US
- Current Residence: California, US
- Education: Campbell University, University of Maryland (College Park), University of Maryland (Baltimore)
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Democratic
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Brittany Ann Walters (2016)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is Pete Buttigieg? Learn about him here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is currently the US Representative from California’s 15th congressional district.
- On April 8, 2019, he announced his candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination.
- He started his political career by interning for Ellen Tauscher in the US House of Representatives.
I have great faith that most Americans are law-abiding and care about the rule of law, and if they’re told a weapon is no longer allowed in their community and they would be compensated, they would find a way to do the right thing.