Born on January 14, 1967, Emily Watson is an English actress who is best known for her role as Bess McNell in Breaking the Waves and as Jacqueline du Pre in Hilary and Jackie (1998). She has appeared in many movies including Miss Potter (2006), Synecdoche, New York (2008), Oranges and Sunshine (2010), War Horse (2011), The Theory of Everything (2014) and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) and so on. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Bristol.
Emily Watson Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Emily was born in Islington to Richard Watson and Katharine. She was brought up as an Anglican.
Emily Watson Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jack Waters. They have two children.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Emily Margaret Watson
- Nicknames: Emily Watson
- Birthday: January 14, 1967
- Age: 52 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Islington, London, England
- Current Residence: Greenwich, England
- Education: University of Bristol, Drama Studio London
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Jack Waters (m. 1995)
- Children: 2
Who is Leonid of Chernobyl? Learn about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: 60-67 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Chest Size: 35/36 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 35/36 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was brought was an Anglican.
- She supports English soccer team Arsenal.
- Her performance as Bess McNeill is ranked 18th position on Premiere Magazine’s 100 Greatest Performances of All Time (2006).
- She is best known for her role as Bess McNeil in the movie Breaking the Waves (1996) and as Jacqueline du Pre in Hilary and Jackie.
- She started her career on stage and by joining Royal Shakespeare Company in 1992.
I was a normal, rather dutiful child. I didn’t even rebel as a teenager.