Born on June 7, 1991, Emily Ratajkowski is an American model and actress who rose to fame after appearing in the musicvideo for Robin Thickie’s “Blurred Lones”. She is an advocate for women’s health issues as a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood and supports the right of women to express their sexuality. Her claim to being a feminist has been both supported and disputed. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She signed a deal with Ford Models at the age of 14.
Emily Ratajkowski Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Westminster, London, she is the daughter of Kathleen Balgley and John David Ratajkowski. She is of Irish, German, Polish, and Polish-Jewish ancestry.
Emily Ratajkowski Affair/Married/Husband Name
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
- Nicknames: Emily Ratajkowski
- Birthday: June 7, 1991
- Age: 26 years old
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England
- Current Residence: United States of American
- Education: University of California, Los Angeles
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Polish/Israeli
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: Sebastian Bear-McClard
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2013, she was named Esquire’s “Woman Of The Year”.
- She signed a deal with Ford Models at the age of 14.
- Her father is from Poland and mother from England.
- She endorsed Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election of the United States, she has said if she hypothetically ran for president her platform would also be redistributing wealth in America.
- Ben Affleck recommended her to David Fincher for her role in ‘Gone Girl (2014)’.
Because of my name and my look, it’s sometimes: ‘Wow, I expected broken English or a British accent.’
The attention from the fashion world is something that I didn’t expect. I’ve shot with Bruce Weber and met Karl Lagerfeld. Having that kind of attention is really exciting.