Born on August 24, 1990, Elizabeth Debicki is an Australian actress who made her debut in A Few Best Men (2011), she rose to prominence after she appeared in The Great Gatsby (2013) for which she won AACTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. She has also starred in the films Macbeth (2015), The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015), and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Melbourne and Victorian College of the Arts.
Elizabeth Debicki Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Paris, France, she is the daughter to a Polish father and an Australian mother of Irish descent. Her parents were both ballet dancers. Her family moved to Melbourne, Australia when she was five.
Elizabeth Debicki Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elizabeth Debicki
- Nicknames: Elizabeth
- Birthday: August 24, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Current Residence: Not Available
- Education: University of Melbourne, Victorian College of the Arts
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 ft 2¾ in (190 cm)
- Weight: 66 kg (145 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 36A
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- While growing up, she found her tall height a big burden and used to slouch to make sure that she didn’t stand out from the others.
- The Great Gatsby director first saw her in the showreel of Australian comedy A Few Best Men, which made her fly to Los Angeles for the screen test, leading to her selection for the role of Jordan Baker.
- Her family moved to Melbourne when she was 5 years old.
- Her parents were both ballet dancers.
- She made her film debut with a brief appearance in the 2011 film A Few Best Men.
If it’s a real passion, it’s almost like a need. As a child, I got bored with my surroundings, so I would be another person for a little while. I was obsessed with Captain Planet and the Planeteers (1990) so I developed into one of the characters and told everyone that I was the character. It’s like a need, you have to change. And as soon as I’ve finished one thing, I’m like, okay, what can I be next?