Born on December 30, 1980, Eliza Dushku is an American actress and model who is known for her roles as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff Angel. She is also known for her roles in movies including True Lies, The New Guy, Bring It On, Wrong Turn and so on. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Watertown High School.
Eliza Dushku Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Watertown, Massachusetts, she was born to Philip Richard George Dushku and Judith Ann. Her father is from Albania and her mother of Danish and English descent. She has three brothers and was raised in a religious family as a part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Eliza Dushku Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eliza Patricia Dushku
- Nicknames: Eliza
- Birthday: December 30, 1980
- Age: 37 years old
- Birthplace: Watertown, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: Boston, Massachusetts, US
- Education: Watertown High School
- Profession: Actress, activist, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Danish, Albanian and English descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Peter Palandjian (m. 2018)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Michael Weatherly? learn about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was legally emancipated from her parents because of the restrictive laws that limit the hours that a minor is allowed to work.
- Her family was the only family with the Dushku surname in the United States of America in 1920 was living in Massachusetts according to US census.
- She was voted 9th Sexiest Female Movie Star in September 2002 by Australia Empire Magazine.
- Her favorite movie is The Godfather.
- She endorsed Bernie Sanders in the 2016 presidential election of the United States.
I love leather and it’s great to be a bad girl at times. But there is a time and place for everything. When I’m with Grandma it’s flowers, and when I’m out on the town scoping guys, you know…