Born on April 6, 1981, Eliza Coupe is an American actress and comedian who is most widely known for her role as Jane Kerkovich-Wiliams is the ABC comedy series Happy Endings, as Denise Mahoney. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended California Institute of the Arts.
Eliza Coupe Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Plymouth, New Hampshire, she is the daughter of Ernest and Kathryn. She has two brothers, Sam and Thom. She is of French, English and Scottish heritage.
Eliza Coupe Affair/Dating/Married
She was married to Randall Whittinghill from 2007-2013. Coupe announced her engagement to Darin Olien, founder of lifestyle brand SuperLife, via Instagram on November 27, 2014. They were married on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2014 while on vacation in New Zealand. For more information, contact her on twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Eliza Kate Coupe
- Nicknames: Eliza
- Birthday: April 6, 1981
- Age: 36 years old
- Birthplace: Plymouth, New Hampshire, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: California Institute of Arts
- Profession: Actress, Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Randall Whittinghill (m. 2007; div. 2013) Darin Olien (m. 2014)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
- Feet Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 23 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Coupe was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD in childhood.
- Coupe announced her engagement to Darin Olien, founder of lifestyle brand SuperLife, via Instagram on November 27, 2014. They were married on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2014 while on vacation in New Zealand. They have a dog named Chaga.
- She is of French, English and Scottish heritage.
There’s such an odd, eclectic group of people that make up the town of Plymouth, New Hampshire. I don’t think I could avoid not coming out of there with a pretty good sense of humor.
Previous Article: Baauer