Born on May 28, 1977, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is an American retired television personality and talk show host who is best known for her being a co-host of The View and Fox & Friends. She gained prominence as a contestant on Survivor (American version) season 2. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Boston College.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Ethnicity/Religion/Natioinality
Elisabeth was born on Cranston, Rhode Island to Elizabeth DelPadre and Kenneth Filarski. Her father is of Polish descent and her mother is of Italian descent. She has a brother named Kenneth Jr.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Affair/Married/Husband
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Nicknames: Elisabeth
- Birthday: May 28, 1977
- Age: 41 years (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Cranston, Rhode Island, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Boston College
- Profession: Talk show host, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her father is of Polish descent and her mother is of Italian descent
- Religion: She was raised Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Husband: Tim Hasselbeck (m. 2002)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 50-54 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her father is of Polish descent and her mother is of Italian descent
- She rose to fame when she became a contestant of American version of Survivor (season 2).
- She is married to retired NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck.
- She was awarded with Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host in the 36th Daytime Emmy Awards for being co-host of The View.
- She became co-host of Fox & Friends after she left The View.
- She retired from Fox & Friends on December 22, 2015.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.