Born on February 24, 1994, Earl Sweatshirt is an American rapper and record producer who gained recognition for his debut mixtape Earl when he was 16 years old. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended UCLA Lab School and New Roads high School and Middle School in Santa Monica.
Earl Sweatshirt Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Chicago, Illinois, he was born to Cheryl Harris, a law professor at UCLA and Keorapetse Kgositsile, a South African poet and political activist.
Earl Sweatshirt Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thebe Neruda Kgositsile
- Nicknames: Earl Sweatshirt
- Birthday: February 24, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: UCLA Lab School
- Profession: Rapper, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Current relationship not available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $4 million USD (estimated)
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 12 (US) (estimated)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He gained recognition and critical praise for his debut mixtape, entitled Earl, which released in March 2010 when he was just 16 years old.
- He was born to a law professor at University of California and poet and political activist.
- He was originally known by the moniker Sly Tendencies.
- He first started rapping while he was in the 8th grade.