Born on June 4, 1928, Ruth Westheimer (Dr Ruth) is an American sex therapist, media personality, author, and talk show host who has written over 40 books on sex and sexuality. She has hosted more than 5 tv shows on Lifetime and other television shows.
For more information, read the article below.
Dr Ruth Westheimer Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Wiesenfeld, Germany to Irma and Julius Siegel. She was born in an Orthodox Jewish family.
Dr Ruth Westheimer Affair/Married/Husband
She has been married three times in her lifetime. Her third marriage was with Fred Westheimer which lasted until the death of her husband.
Visit her twitter for more updates.
— Dr. Ruth Westheimer (@AskDrRuth) November 9, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ruth Westheimer
- Nicknames: Dr. Ruth
- Birthday: June 4, 1928
- Age: 91 years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Wiesenfeld, Germany
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Paris (BA) New School (MA) Columbia University (EdD)
- Profession: Sex Therapist, Media personality, Author, talk show host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Jewish
- Spouse/Husband: Fred Westheimer (1961 – 1997)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American sex therapist, media personality, talk show host and author.
- She is a Holocaust survivor.
- She is known for her more than 40 books on sex and sexuality.
- She became a naturalized US citizen in 1965.
- She began her media career in 1980.
- She is a trustee of the Museum of Jewish Heritage in New York City.
- A documentary on her life “Ask Dr. Ruth” premiered on May 3, 2019.
- She speaks German, English, French and Hebrew.
- She has hosted more than 5 tv shows on Lifetime and other television shows.
A lesson taught with humor is a lesson retained.
When it comes to sex, the most important six inches are the ones between the ears.
For more information, visit our site.