Born in 1991, Dr Alex George is a British reality television personality and an A&E doctor who is known for being a cast of British reality series Love Island. He is an A&E doctor working at the University Hospital Lewisham in South East London. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He studied at Exeter University.
Love Island Dr Alex George Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
He is from Carmarthen, Wales. Information about his parents are not known currently.
Love Island Dr Alex George Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
He was dumped with Alexandra Cane from the villa. For more information, visit his Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Alex George
- Nicknames: Dr Alex George
- Birthday: 1991
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Carmarthen, Wales
- Current Residence: Britian
- Education: Exeter University
- Profession: Part time doctor, reality television personality
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Alexandra Cane of Love Island? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an A&E doctor working at the University Hospital Lewisham in South East London.
- He studied at Exeter University.
I THINK THERE’S PROBABLY ROOM FOR A NEW TV DOCTOR!