Born on May 4, 1954, Doug Jones is an American Attorney and Politician who has served as a federal prosecutor and is known for being elected to the US Senate in Alabama in 25 years as a member of the Democratic Party. He became the Senator by defeating Republican Nominee Roy Moore. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Alabama and Samford University.
Doug Jones Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Fairfield, Alabama, he is the son of Gordon and Gloria Jones. His father worked at US Steel while his mother was a homemaker.
Doug Jones Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Louise New Jones and the couple has three children: Courtney, Carson, and Christopher. For more information, contact him on twitter.
“On a very personal level, I want to thank each of you for fulfilling a lifelong dream to serve in the U.S Senate.
We have work to do in this state.
Thank you all, god bless you.”
— Doug Jones (@GDouglasJones) December 13, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Gordon Douglas Jones
- Nicknames: Doug Jones
- Birthday: May 4, 1954
- Age: 63 years old
- Birthplace: Fairfield, Alabama, US
- Current Residence: Alabama
- Education: University of Alabama, Samford University
- Profession: Politician, Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Louise New (m. 1992)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has been a member of the Canterbury United Methodist Church in Mountain Brook for more than 33 years.
- He is the first Democrat to win an Alabama Senate seat in 25 years.
- Jones is a civil rights attorney, best known for prosecuting members of the Ku Klux Klan.
I’m a very happy-go-lucky lover of all mankind as a person in real life. So when I play a darker character, I have to tap into something that isn’t my natural way, and what I found was that I think human beings have the potential for all of these emotions.