Born on November 20, 1964, Doug Ford (Douglas Robert Ford Jr.) is a Canadian businessman and politician who is the current and 26th leader of the Progressive Conservative party of Ontario. He won the Ontario PC leadership race in March 2018 defeating Christine Elliott, Carolina Mulroney and Tanya Granic Allen. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Scarlett Heights Collegiate Institute.
Doug Ford Ethnicity/Religion/Father
Born in Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada, he was born to Doug Ford Sr. and Ruth Diane. He is the second of four children. He was an “ethical vegetarian” as a teenager. Although it is no longer the case, he does not eat red meat.
Doug Ford Affair/Married/Wife
View this post on Instagram
What a crowd tonight! It doesn’t matter what party you supported in the past – Liberal, NDP, PC. People all across Ontario are coming together, ready for change. With your help, we will bring the change people need. Our plan is one for the people. . . . #onpoli #pcpo #dougford #ONelxn
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Douglas Robert Ford Jr.
- Nicknames: Doug
- Birthday: November 20, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada
- Current Residence: Canada
- Education: Scarlett Heights Collegiate Institute
- Profession: Politician, businessman
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Karla Middlebrook
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $5.1 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Ford ran for the 2014 Toronto mayoral election, where he placed second behind John Tory.
- He is the current leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario.
- He became involved in the running of Deco Labels and Tags, a business which was co-founded by his father.
- His first involvement in politics came when Doug Holyday approached Deco to print “For mayor” stickers for signs for his 1994 campaign for mayor of Etobicoke.
Absolutely Donald Trump respects women. There’s millions of women that have voted for him. So all those millions of women are dumb? I don’t think so.
People are just fed up with these politicians that get up there, promise something, don’t commit to their promises after they get elected. And it’s all about – you know what it’s all about? Filling their buddies’ pockets full of money, sole-sourced deals, giving contracts. It’s all about the money.
Visit our site for more updates.