Born on December 13, 1964, Dorinda Medley is an American socialite, entrepreneur and reality television personality who is known for being the cast of Bravo’s hot reality series The Real Housewives of New York. She has also founded a cashmere company called DCL Cashmere. To learn more about Dorinda, read the article below.
Before Fame: She moved to New York City upon graduating from college and worked in the showrooms at Liz Clairborne.
Dorinda Medley Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in The Berkshires, MA, she is an American entrepreneur and reality television personality.
She was married to Richard Medley (Second Husband). The name of her first husband is not known. She has a daughter named Hannah whom she had with her first husband. For more information, visit her twitter and Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dorinda Medley
- Nicknames: Dorinda
- Birthday: December 13, 1964
- Age: 53 years old
- Birthplace: The Berkshire, MA
- Current Residence: New York, United States
- Education: Although she is a graduate, the college where she studied is not known
- Profession: Entrepreneur, Reality television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Richard Medley (second husband)
- Children: 1 (daughter named Hannah)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In 2005, Dorinda met and subsequently married Dr. Richard Medley, a financier who was a former Washington power broker and respected speechwriter.
- In 2100, Dr. Medley passed away.
- She and her second husband Richard Medley worked together on fundraising for causes alongside celebrities like Bishop Desmond Tutu, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Hillary Clinton.