Born on 22 April, 1957, Donald Tusk is a Polish politician and historian who has been the President of the European Council since 2014 and served as Prime Minister of Poland from 2007 to 2014. He was also a co-founder and chairman of the Civic Platform political party. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Gdansk.
Donald Tusk Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born and raised in Gdansk in northern Poland, he has German and Kashubian ancestry. He father also named Donald Tusk was a carpenter and his mother Ewa Tusk was a nurse. His grandfather Jose Tusk was a railway official who was imprisoned at the Neuengamme concentration camp.
Donald Tusk Affair/Married
He is married to Malgorzata Sochacka. The couple has two children, Michal and Katarzyna. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Donald Tusk (@eucopresident) February 23, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Donald Franciszek Tusk
- Nicknames: Donald Tusk
- Birthday: 22 April 1957
- Age: 60 years old
- Birthplace: Gdansk, Poland
- Current Residence: Poland
- Education: University of Gdansk
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Civic Platform (2001–present), Liberal Democratic Congress (Before 1994)
- Nationality: Polish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Belongs to the Kashubian minority.
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Malgorzata Tusk
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5′ 8½” (1.74 m)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He belongs to the Kashubian minority.
- He served as Prime Minister of Poland from 2007 to 2014 and was a co-founder and chairman of the Civic Platform (Platforma Obywatelska) political party.\
- He was one of the co-founders of the free-market-oriented Liberal Democratic Congress party.
- In 2014, he became President of the European Council, and was re-elected to this position in 2017.
- He resigned as Polish Prime Minister to take the role, having been the longest-serving Prime Minister of the Third Polish Republic.
- His grandfather Jozef Tusk (1907–1987) was a railway official who was imprisoned at the Neuengamme concentration camp; later, as a former citizen of the Free City of Danzig, he was apparently conscripted by German authorities into the Wehrmacht.
Quality of life is not only about what you find in the shops; it’s about the landscape.