Born on March 1, 1966, Don Lemon is an American journalist and author who is also an award winning news anchor who is currently host of CNN Tonight. He has won an Emmy Award for a report (special) on the real estate market in Chicago. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Brooklyn College Louisiana State University.
Don Lemon Ethnicity/Religion
Don was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Currently, we do not have information on his parents. He had a sister named Lemon Grimes. She died at the age of 58 on January 31, 2018.
Don Lemon Affair/Married/Dating/Boyfriend
He is engaged to Tim Malone.
He came out as gay in his memoir, Transparent.
For more information, visit his twitter.
Trump falsely claims new border wall is being built
"Customs and Border Protection said more than a year ago that the project was replacement border fencing, a local infrastructure project that had been in the works … Not part of the President's promised wall." – @DonLemon pic.twitter.com/UMObqLb9dP
— CNN Tonight (@CNNTonight) April 6, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Don Carlton Lemon
- Nicknames: Don Lemon
- Birthday: March 1, 1966
- Age: 53 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Baton Rouge, California, US
- Current Residence: New York City, New York, US
- Education: Brooklyn College Louisiana State University
- Profession: Journalist, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Dating: Tim Malone
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Jay Shetty? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He has won an Emmy Award for special report on the real estate report in Chicago.
- He hosts CNN Tonight.
- He came out as gay in his memoir, Transparent.
- He has Creole ancestry. He also has Nigerian, Cameroonian and Congolese ancestry.
You don’t have true freedom until you allow a diversity of opinion and a diversity of voices.