Born on October 21, 1995, Doja Cat is an American singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer who has released 2 studio albums and rose to fame for her single “Mooo!” back in 2018. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Doja Cat Ethnicity/Religion
Doja was born in Los Angeles, California to Dumisani Dlamini and Deborah Elizabeth. Her father is from South Africa and her mother is American.
Doja Cat Affair/Boyfriend
As of now, her relationship status is not known. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Amala Zandile Dlamini
- Nicknames: Doja Cat
- Birthday: October 21, 1995
- Age: 24 years old (as of December 2019)
- Birthplace: :Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (approx)
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer.
- She rose to fame for her single “Mooo!” in 2018.
- She released her debut studio album Amala in 2018.
- She released her second studio album Hot Pink in 2019.
- Her father is a South African actor and her mother is a painter.
- She has said that she is inspired by Nicki Minaj, Erykah Badu, Pharrell, Jamiroquai, PartyNextDoor, and Drake.
- She released her debut single “So High” in 2013.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.