Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson famously known as Diamond and Silk are American bloggers and social media personalities who are known for their support of President Donald Trump. They are known for their videos and posts on twitter, Facebook and Instagram. The biological sisters gained attention when they said that their Facebook page was censored and their social media site’s policy stated they were “unsafe to the community”. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: They are former Democrats.
Diamond and Silk Parents/Religion/Political party
Born in North Carolina, their parents are affiliated with Jericho Deliverance temple church.
Diamond and Silk Affair/Dating
Their relationship status is not known. Visit their Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
Instead of Facebook deeming @diamondandsilk unsafe to the community and putting algorithms in place to silence conservatives voices, maybe they should focus on these Terrorist groups by using the same algorithms to silence their voices and deem them unsafe to the community.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lynnette Hardaway and Rochelle Richardson
- Nicknames: Diamond and Silk
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: North Carolina
- Current Residence: North Carolina
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Bloggers, social media personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- They are biological sisters.
- They are former
- Although officially unaffiliated with the Trump campaign, they urged support for Trump via social media efforts and rallies and traveled to three states for the campaign.
- On November 2, 2016, Diamond and Silk appeared with Lara Trump, wife of Eric Trump, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, on behalf of the Trump campaign. They were paid $1274.94.
- They have appeared in Fox News Shows.
- They have said that YouTube discriminated against them through “demonetization” of their channel because of their support for Trump.