DeWanda Wise, born on May 30, 1984, is an American actress who is best known for her role as Nola Daring in the series She’s Gotta Gave It and as Erin Kennedy in the movie Someone Great. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
DeWanda Wise Ethnicity/Religion/Natioinality
She was born in Jessup, Maryland to John Jackson and Margie Wise.
DeWanda Wise Affair/Dating/Married
She is married to Alano Miller. They married after three months of dating.
Visit her Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: DeWanda Jackson
- Nicknames: DeWanda Wise
- Birthday: May 30, 1984
- Age: 34 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Jessup, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Atholton High School, NYU
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Alano Miller (2009-Present)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Brittany Snow? Learn more about her here.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm)
- Weight: 55-58 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a vegan.
- She married her boyfriend after 3 months of dating.
- She made her theatrical film debut in the movie Spinning Into Butter.
- She is best known for her role as Nora Darling in the series She’s Gotta Hav It.
- She attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Not Available at the moment.