Born on October 1, 1973, Devin Nunes is an American politician serving as the US Representative for California’s 22nd congressional district since 2003. As a Republican, he serves as the chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligent and was a member of President Trump’s transition team. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended College of the Sequoias (AA) California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (BS, MS).
Devin Nunes Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Tulare, California, he is the older of two sons of Antonio L. Nunes Jr. and Toni Diane Nunes. His family is of Portuguese descent and has one younger brother.
Devin Nunes Affair/Married/Allegations
He is married to Elizabeth Nunes. They have three daughters. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Visalia native and one of the top Wine makers in CA! Mike Sinor Sinor-LaValle pic.twitter.com/I1Sxv5y2xl
— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) January 7, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Devin Gerald Nunes
- Nicknames: Devin Nunes
- Birthday: October 1, 1973
- Age: 44 years old
- Birthplace: Tulare, California, US
- Current Residence: Visalia, California, United States
- Education: College of the Sequoias, California Polytechnic State
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Portuguese descent
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Elizabeth Tamariz
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $158000 approx
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He has been serving as the US Representative for California’s 22nd congressional district since 2003.
- In early 2017, he was criticized for bias in a congressional investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.
- The Nunes family is of Portuguese descent, emigrating from the Azores to California.
- In 2009, he wrote in The Wall Street Journal that he became an entrepreneur at age 14 when he bought seven head of young cattle, learning quickly how to profit from his investment.
Pointing out that overspending on public-employee benefits leads to fiscal instability does not mean that public employees are bad people or that they deserve to fall on hard times; it’s just observing a simple truth.