Born in June 2007, Desmond is Amazing (Desmond Napoles) is a drag performer who is known under his name is Desmond is Amazing. He is an awarded LGBTQ advocate, outspoken gay youth, editorial and runway model, and public speaker who is the founder of Haus of Amazing, the first drag house for youth aged 20 and under.
For more information, read the article below.
Desmond is Amazing Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality/Parents
Born in Manhattan, New York, Desmond was born to Andrew and Wendy Napoles. His parents stated that at the age of two or three, they understood that he was “likely gay” and they exposed him to a variety of gay culture, including showing him drag performances and taking him to pride parades and that he was “openly gay” when he entered kindergarten.
View this post on Instagram
"Come on now, it is a known fact that a woman do carry an evening bag at dinner time. There's no getting around that! You see it on channel seven, between "All My Children" and "Jeopardy","Another World", "Dallas", and the whole bit. An evening bag is a must! You have to carry something! No lady is sure at night." – Junior LaBeija, Paris is Burning . . Photos by @rykerallen for @gaytimesmag, 2018 . . Styling: @gabriel_held_vintage Hair: @evaniefrausto Makeup: @jordankingbeauty . . #desmondisamazing #beyourselfalways . Booking: @pegmgmt
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Desmond Napoles
- Nicknames: Desmond is Amazing, Drag Kid Desmond is Amazing
- Birthday: June 2007
- Age: 11 years old (as of March 2019)
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York
- Current Residence: New York City
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: drag performer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
Who is Cardi B? Learn more about her here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a drag performer.
- He is the founder of Haus of Amazing, the first drag house for youth, aged 20 and under.
- Napoles has been named the youngest member of the performance group “Iconic House of Ultra Omni”.
- He identifies as gay and states that he has been out since early age.
- His parents stated that he was “openly gay” when he entered kindergarten.
- In 2017, Desmond was awarded the Marsha P. Johnson Award from Heritage of Pride.
People should be able to dance, sing, or dress in any way. You can express yourself however you want. It doesn’t matter if you like jazz or rap, ballet or ballroom, dresses or suits. You can just do you. I like Diana Ross. Maybe you do too.