Born on May 10, 1960, Dean Arthur Heller (Dean Heller) is an American businessman and politician who is currently serving as the senior United States Senator for Nevada. He previously served in the United States House of Representatives for Nevada’s 2nd district. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Southern California.
Dean Heller Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Castro Valley, California, he was born to Janet and Charles Alfred Heller. He has five siblings. He is a Christian by religion.
Dean Heller Affair/Married/Wife
Governor Brian Sandoval knows my record of delivering because we have been fighting side-by-side for Nevada from the beginning.
— Dean Heller (@DeanHeller) October 5, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dean Arthur Heller
- Nicknames: Dean Heller
- Birthday: May 10, 1960
- Age: 58 years old
- Birthplace: Castro Valley, California, US
- Current Residence: Nevada, US
- Education: University of Southern California, US
- Profession: Businessman, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Lynne Heller
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $6 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Republican Party.
- Prior to entering politics, Heller worked as an stockbroker, and as a broker/trader on the Pacific Stock Exchange, from 1983–88.
- Heller was elected Secretary of State of Nevada in 1994, and was re-elected in 1998 and 2002.
- He became the dean of Nevada’s congressional delegation in 2017.
The American people deserve long-term, forward-thinking policies.
As someone who grew up in tough circumstances, I know that being on public assistance is not a spot that anyone wants to be in.