Born on July 31, 1966, Dean Cain is an American actor, producer and television host who is best known for his role as Clark Kent/Superman in the TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and for being the host of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!.
He appears as Maxwell in 2050. For more information, visit his twitter.
Before Fame: He attended Princeton University.
Dean Cain Ethnicity/Religion
Dean Cain was born in Mount Clemens, Michigan to Roger Tanaka and Sharon Thomas. He has three eighths Japanese and French Canadian, Irish, and Welsh ethnicity.
Dean Cain Affair/Married/Wife
My son and I praying at the exact spot where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. https://t.co/RWC9OqBI72
In the Kingdom of Jordan. 🇯🇴
Simply Incredible. One of the most holy sites on the planet. #Blessed 🙏🏼 pic.twitter.com/LYbySfszAy
— Dean Cain (@RealDeanCain) March 13, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dean George Cain
- Nicknames: Dean Cain
- Birthday: July 21, 1966
- Age: 52 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Mount Clemens, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Princeton University
- Profession: Actor, producer, television host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Irish, Welsh, French Canadian and three eight Japanese
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: He was engaged to Mindy McCready
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5′ 11½” (1.82 m)
- Weight: 85 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Who is Stormi Maya? Learn here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for his role of Clark Kent/Superman in the TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
- He was also host of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
- He has three eighths Japanese and French Canadian, Irish, and Welsh ethnicity.
- He was set to be a professional footballer when a knee injury ended his pro career before it began.
- He has appeared in 16 Christmas films.
- He endorsed Donald Trump in 2016.
- He has stated that “I am fully pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-full equality. But there should be equality of opportunity, not of outcome. I’m not a Republican. I am an independent. I vote for the candidate I like best.”
- He was elected to Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association in 2018.
- He appears as Maxwell in 2050.
I just live and let live and live my life pretty much according to the Golden Rule. And it turns out well for me.