Born on March 22, 1994, DAX is a Canadian rapper who rose to fame after the official music video of the song “Cash Me Outside” went viral featuring the creator of the phrase Danielle Bregoli. He is also known for creating diss tracks. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Montana and later transferred to Newman University.
Born in Ottawa, Canada, he is a rapper.
View this post on Instagram
Went to @genius and broke down the lyrics in “She Cheated Again” today! Speaking life into existence is a real superpower. I said this would happen 2 weeks ago and here it is. I enjoy being underrated. I enjoy being the fly on the wall. I enjoy being slept on. Today was a great milestone not only for myself but for everyone in the world chasing a dream with the odds stacked against them. It’s crazy to think about where I was and what I was doing this time last year and it’s even scarier to think where I’ll be year from now. Anyways… another big play in the books. We are less than a year from the world being woken up. Lets keep pushing. VIDEO DROPS IN A COUPLE WEEKS! Thanks to @brittneyboston for making this happen😭#daxdiaries #legendary #SheCheatedAgain 📸 @swift_productions_
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Daniel Nwosu Jr.
- Nicknames: DAX
- Birthday: March 22, 1994
- Age: 24 years old
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Canada
- Education: University of Montana, Newman University
- Profession: Rapper
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating; Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was a basketball player and was named MVP at Sunrise Christian Academy.
- He played for Casper College before heading to University of Montana and transferring to Newman University.
- While at Newman University, he worked as part-time janitor.
- His went viral with the official music video of his song “Cash Me Outside” featuring the creator of the phrase, Danielle Bregoli.