Born on October 18, 1960, Dan Johnson was an American evangelical pastor and politician who was a member of The Republican Party and was member of Kentucky House of Representatives. In December 2017, Johnson was accused of having molested a member of his church in 2012 when she was 17 years old. Johnson refused to resign, claiming the allegations were untrue, and committed suicide two days later.
Before Fame: Johnson was elected to the state House in 2016, defeating Democratic incumbent Linda Belcher by a narrow margin
Dan Johnson Parents/Religion/Ethnicity
Born on December 11, 2017, he was bishop at the Heart of Fire Church in Louisville, Kentucky.
Dan Johnson Affair/Married/Sexual Harassment
Not Available at the moment.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Dan Johnson
- Nicknames: Dan
- Birthday: October 18, 1960
- Death: December 13, 2017
- Age: 57 years at time of death
- Birthplace: Mount Washington, Kentucky, US
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Pastor, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Rebecca
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Johnson was a bishop at the Heart of Fire Church in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Johnson was elected to the state House in 2016, defeating Democratic incumbent Linda Belcher by a narrow margin.
- On December 11, 2017, Johnson was accused of having molested a member of his church on New Year’s Eve of 2012 when she was 17 years old.
- Johnson committed suicide on December 13, 2017, two days after the accusation against him was made public.
- In a message posted to Facebook shortly before his suicide, Johnson reiterated his claim that allegations that he had sexually molested a minor were false, and he stated that he was no longer able to cope with post-traumatic stress disorder he alluded to having developed after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center.