Born on January 17, 1956, Damian Green is a British politician who has been the Conservative Member of Parliament for Ashford since 1997 and the First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office since 11 June 2017. He became a center of attraction when he was accused of sexual harassment by Katie Maltby and when it was found out that his computer contained thousands of pornographic images. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: Balliol College, Oxford
Damian Green Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Barry, Glamoran, Wales, he grew up in Reading, Berkshire.
Damian Green Affair/Wife
He is married to Alicia Collinson, a barrister. They married in April 1988. They have two daughters. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Alun Cairns: “Putting the people of Wales at the heart of decision making is a priority for both governments.” pic.twitter.com/LxufF7CvI8
— UK Government Wales (@UKGovWales) November 30, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Damian Howard Green
- Nicknames: Damian
- Birthday: January 17, 1956
- Age: 61 years old
- Birthplace: Barry, Glamoran, Wales
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: Balliol College, Oxford
- Profession: Politician
- Political Party: Conservative
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Alicia Collinson
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a British politician who has been the Conservative Member of Parliament for Ashford since 1997 and First Secretary of State and Minister of the Cabinet Office since 11 June 2017.
- He worked as a journalist for the BBC, Channel 4, and The Times.
- He was President of the Oxford Union in 1977 and was the vice-chairman of the Federation of Conservative Students from 1980 until 1982.
- As of 1 November 2017, Green is under investigation for his alleged conduct towards journalist Kate Maltby.
A form of conservatism that makes clear we have problems in this country, it’s not just about individualism, we have to help people who feel they’re being failed by the system.