Born on July 29, 1992, Dae Dae (Marquavis Goolsby) is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter from Atlanta who is known for his debut single “Wat U Mean”. To learn more, read the article below.
Before Fame: He was featured on a single by Bubskee in 2013 called “Get Rich.”
Dae Dae Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Atlanta’s Boulevard Fourth Ward, he is the son of John Burton. He found interest in music when his father bought him Bow Wow and Lil Romeo CDS when he was eight.
Dae Dae Affair/Father/Dating
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marquavis Goolsby
- Nicknames: Dae Dae
- Birthday: July 29, 1992
- Age: 25 years old
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: rapper, singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He had his first child when he was only 14 years old.
- His real name is Marquavis Goolsby.
- He was signed by Nitti Beatz Recordings in 2015.