Born on November 17 1952, Cyril Ramaphosa is a South African politician who is the fifth and current President of South Africa. Prior to this, he served as the Deputy President of South Africa from 2014 to 2018. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: While at university, Ramaphosa became involved in student politics and joined the South African Students Organisation (SASO) and the Black People’s Convention (BPC).
Cyril Ramaphosa Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Soweto, Johannesburg, he is the second of three children of Erdmuth and Samuel Ramaphosa.
Cyril Ramaphosa Affair/Married/Wife
He was married to businesswoman Nomazizi Mtshotshisa. He later married Tshepo Motsepe, the sister of South African mining billionaire Patrice Motsepe. Ramaphosa has four children. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa
- Nicknames: Cyril Ramaphosa
- Birthday: November 17, 1952
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Soweto, South Africa
- Current Residence: South Africa
- Education: University of Limpopo, University of South Africa
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: South African
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Tshepo Motsepe
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the fifth and current President of South Africa.
- He served as the Deputy President of South Africa from 2014 to 2018.
- He was elected President of the African National Congress (ANC) at the ANC National Conference in Nasrec, South of Johannesburg in December 2017.
- He has been called a skillful negotiator and strategist who acted as the ANC’s Chief Negotiator during South Africa’s transition to democracy.
- Ramaphosa was Nelson Mandela’s choice for future president.
- He is also a businessman having net worth over $450 million.
I find it very difficult to believe that someone like Gordhan, who has served the country with everything he has and so much pride and total honor, planned to besmirch Zuma and his government overseas, the actions Zuma has against Gordhan is based solely on assumptions.