Born on February 18, 1989, Cressida Bonas is an English actress and model who is the youngest daughter of Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon and entrepreneur Jeffery Bonas, and a granddaughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Howe. She is known for dating Prince Harry from 2012 to 2014. For more information, read the article below.
Cressida Bonas Parents/Ethnicity
Born in Winchester, Hampshire, England, she is the daughter of Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, granddaughter of the 6th Earl Howe, and her fourth husband, Old Harrovian entrepreneur Jeffrey Bonas.
Cressida Bonas Affair/Boyfriend/Dating
She was introduced to Prince Harry in May 2012 by Princess Eugenie and they broke up on April 30, 2014. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cressida Curzon Bonas
- Nicknames: Cressida
- Birthday: February 18, 1989
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthplace: Winchester, Hampshire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Prior Park College, Stowe College, Leeds University, Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Boyfriend: Prince Harry (2012-2014)
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Bonas has been called an “It girl”.
- She dated Prince Harry from 2012-2014.
- In May 2018, she was a guest at Prince Harry’s wedding to Meghan Markle.
- She is the youngest daughter of Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon and entrepreneur Jeffrey Bonas, and a granddaughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe.