Born on April 27, 1969, Cory Booker is an American politician who is serving as ne junior United States Senator from New Jersey since 2013. He became a center of attraction when on February 1, 2019, he announced his campaign to run for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2020 United States presidential election. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Stanford University, Queen’s College, Oxford and Yale University.
Cory Booker Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Washington, D.C., and grew up in Harrington Park, New Jersey. His parents, Carolyn Rose and Cary Alfred Booker, were among the first black executives at IBM.
Cory Booker Affair/Married/Dating
He has never been married in his life. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Cory Booker (@CoryBooker) February 1, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Cory Anthony Booker
- Nicknames: Cory Booker
- Birthday: April 27, 1969
- Age: 49 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Washington, D. C., US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Stanford University, Queen’s College, Oxford, Yale University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: He has not married till date
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- He is the first African-American U.S. Senator from New Jersey.
- His parents were among first black executives at IBM.
- He has never married in his life.
- On February 1, 2019, he officially announced his campaign to run for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2020 United States presidential election.
- He has been a vegetarian since 1992, when he was a student at Oxford.
- As of June 2016, Booker worshiped at the Metropolitan Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
- Visit our site for more updates.
You’ve got to be one that, wherever you are, like a flower, you’ve got to blossom where you’re planted. You cannot eliminate darkness. You cannot banish it by cursing darkness. The only way to get rid of darkness is light and to be the light yourself.