Born on November 3, 1987, Colin Kaepernick is an American football quarterback who is currently a free a agent. He played college football at the University of Nevada, where he was named the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) Offensive Player of the Year twice and became the only player in NCAA Division I FBS history to amass 10,000 passing yards and 4,000 rushing yards in a career. In 2016, Kaepernick became a national figure after he began protesting what he viewed as the oppression of people of color in the United States by not standing while the United States national anthem was being played before the start of games. In 2017, Kaepernick filed a grievance against the NFL and its owners, accusing them of colluding to not hire him. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Nevada.
Colin Kaepernick Parents/Adopted/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, he was born to Heidi Russo. Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children, son Kyle and daughter Devon, and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects.
Colin Kaepernick Affair/Married/Dating
l recently had the honor of sitting down and sharing time with Tommie Smith and John Carlos. l have read about them, studied their public protest, admired their courage, and like many others, l have emulated them, raising my fist as both a symbol of celebrating my Blackness, and acknowledging our connected struggles. But this was different. Hearing them tell their stories, sharing behind the scenes insights into the sacrifices that they willingly made, and the ostracization that was forced upon them…all that I️ could do was listen, take notes, and soak in the elders wisdom.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Colin Rand Kaepernick
- Nicknames: Colin
- Birthday: November 3, 1987
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Nevada
- Profession: American football player
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed (father African American, mother white)
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Nessa Diab
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m)
- Weight: 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 46 inches
- Waist Size: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- At the time of Colin’s birth, his mother Russo was a 19 year old white woman who was single.
- Russo placed her son for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two children, son Kyle and daughter Devon.
- He lived in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin and attended school in Turlock, California.
- A 4.0 GPA student at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, Kaepernick played football, basketball and baseball and was nominated for All-State selection in all three sports his senior year.
- He has multiple tattoos.
- When he was 10, he got a pet tortoise named Sammy.