Born on April 3, 1986, Coleen Rooney is an English author and television personality who is the wife of Wayne Rooney. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended St John Bosco Arts College.
Coleen Rooney Ethnicity/Religion
Coleen was born in Liverpool to Tony and Colette McLoughlin. She is of Irish descent.
Coleen Rooney Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Wayne Rooney. They married in 2008. Visit her insta for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Coleen Mary Rooney
- Nicknames: Coleen Rooney
- Birthday: April 3, 1986
- Age: 33 years old (as of November 2019)
- Birthplace: Liverpool, England
- Current Residence: Cheshire
- Education: St. John Bosco Arts College
- Profession: Author, television personality
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Husband: Wayne Rooney
- Children: 4
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an English author and television personality.
- She is the eldest of four children.
- She is the wife of Wayne Rooney.
- She attended St. John Bosco Arts College.
- She is a patron of Alder Hey Children’s Charity.
- She started her career as a columnist in the magazine Closer.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.