Born on August 18, 1998, Clairo is an American singer and songwriter who rose to fame after the release of “Pretty Girl” in 2017 which gained over 35 million views in YouTube. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She started recording covers at the age of 13.
Clairo was born in Atlanta, Georgia to Geoff Cottrill. Her father is a marketing executive who formerly held positions at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Converse, and MusiCares.
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Claire Cottrill
- Nicknames: Clairo
- Birthday: August 18, 1998
- Age: 21 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Syracuse University
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (approx)
- Weight: 54 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her birth name is Claire Cottrill.
- She rose to fame for the release of “Pretty Girl” in 2017.
- She signed record contract with Fader after “Pretty Girl”.
- Her father has held top positions at Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Starbucks, Converse, and MusiCares.
- She began recording covers at the age of 13.
- She began attending Syracuse University in 2017.
- She is managed by Mike Ahern and Jimmy Bui.
- Cottrill was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 17.
- She has stated that she is “not entirely straight”
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.