Born on July 24, 1953, Claire McCaskill is an American politician who is serving as the senior United States Senator from Missouri. As a member of the Democratic Party, she is the first female US Senator from Missouri to be elected in her own right. For more information, ad the article below. She is running against Josh Hawley for primary election.
Before Fame: She attended University of Missouri.
Claire McCaskill Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Rolla, Missouri, she is the daughter of William Young McCaskill and Betty Anne, who was the first woman elected to the City Council of Columbia, Missouri.
Claire McCaskill Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to David Exposito with whom she had three children. They divorced in 1995. David was found murdered in Kansas on December 12, 2005. She is currently married to Joseph Shepard. For more information, visit her twitter.
We endorse @clairecmc for #MoSen. She has taken the lead in fighting to protect our earned benefits from cuts and provide affordable healthcare to Missourians. We look forward to continuing to work with her on retiree and senior issues. #RetireeHero pic.twitter.com/FWYMPKl26V
— Alliance Retirees (@ActiveRetirees) September 28, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Claire Conner McCaskill
- Nicknames: Claire McCaskill
- Birthday: July 24, 1953
- Age: 65 years old
- Birthplace: Rolla, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: Missouri, US
- Education: University of Missouri
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: David Exposito (m. 1984 div. 1995), Joseph Shepard (m. 2002)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the first female US Senator from Missouri to be elected in her own right.
- She is a Democrat.
- Before her election to the U.S. Senate, McCaskill served as the 34th State Auditor of Missouri from 1999 to 2007.
- Her mother, Betty Anne was the first woman elected to the City Council of Columbia, Missouri.
- While working in Jackson County prosecutor’s office, she specialized in arson
- In 1982, McCaskill was elected to represent the Brookside neighborhood of Kansas City in the Missouri House of Representatives. (Early political career).
I’ve got a really hard election. If you had a really hard election and it was after Labor Day would you go to North Carolina to a bunch of parties and glad-handing or would you stay home and work as hard as you know how to convince Missourians they should rehire you?