Born on November 23, 1950, Chuck Schumer (Charles Schumer) is an American politician who is a member of the Democratic Party and is the current senior United States Senator from New York. He previously served in the House of Representatives from 1981 to 1999 and is the current dean of New York’s congressional delegation. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Harvard University.
Chuck Schumer (Charles Schumer) Ethnicity/Religion
Chuck was born in Brooklyn, New York to Selma and Abraham Schumer. He comes from a Jewish family and his ancestors originated from western Ukraine.
Chuck Schumer (Charles Schumer) Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Irish Weinshall. They married in September 21, 1980 and have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
This is an historic night!@realDonaldTrump has announced that he has cut a deal to “greatly reduce, or eliminate, Illegal Immigration coming from Mexico and into the United States.”
Now that that problem is solved, I’m sure we won’t be hearing any more about it in the future. https://t.co/DNNfbevkGP
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) June 8, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Charles Ellis Schumer
- Nicknames: Chuck Schumer, Charles Schumer
- Birthday: November 23, 1950
- Age: 68 Years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: Harvard University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Iris Weinshall (m. 1980)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- He has been serving as the senior United States Senator from New York.
- He is the current dean of New York’s congressional delegation.
- He is the Minority Leader of Democratic Party.
- His ancestors originated from western Ukraine.
- He has never lost an election.
- He is pro-choice.
- He supports same-sex marriage.
- Visit our site for more updates.
The Internet in the 21st Century is as important to our future as highways were in the 20th Century. Like a highway, the Internet must remain free and open for all – not determined by the highest bidders.